Перейти к содержанию
Филателия - форум филателистов. Филфорум.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I'm interested in buying this cover on Ebay. It looks real, and if it's a fake it is very impressive and talented fraud. Would someone take the considerable time and effort to create a very detailed fake cover like this?

post-17570-1578827812.jpg

I'm interested in buying this cover on Ebay. It looks real, and if it's a fake it is very impressive and talented fraud. Would someone take the considerable time and effort to create a very detailed fake cover like this?

It can but very unlikely. It's easier to get real covers (there were lots of them) then to forge them.

It can but very unlikely. It's easier to get real covers (there were lots of them) then to forge them.

Therr is the word "copie" in the lower right corner, that got me wondering Why would a previous owner write that?

Then I found this photo from a previous auction , apparently the above cover is real and the bottom cover is completely fake. Probably just one of the postmarks is fake.

post-17570-1578836358_thumb.jpg

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

Загрузка...
  • Создать...